Monday, July 02, 2007

Office Matters

My computer had been in my bedroom for a long time. Last week I moved it in an effort to do some network gaming. Even though the gaming failed, I decided to take the opportunity to put together a full-fledged office. A few minutes ago, I got a TV, a VCR, and a DVD player in here, so I'd say it's officially an office.

OK, I still need to get the printer in here. I also need to get a bunch of stuff picked up and my CD drive replaced. But aside from those things, I'm up and running. Since this is something of a reorganization, I decided to start playing Wolf's Rain again to mark the occasion.

The main thing I'm doing is trying to reinforce the idea of writing a little bit at a time. I've read recently that you have to shut out the fact that you want to finish a novel if you ever hope to get done with one. Worry too much about something and all you'll end up doing is worrying--you won't get anything done.

So here I am, doing the best I can to motivate myself to go farther down the long road of writing. The long road of Vitamin F.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home