Saturday, May 19, 2007

Yes, I'm still here

I know it's been a few weeks, but I haven't forgotten about this thing. I haven't really had a lot to say as of late, but that's fine. No one's really had any response for my posts in a while.

Stress has bogged me down as of late. There have been a lot of little things and two or three big ones that have really gotten in my way. Right now, I'm looking over everything I'm involved with and trying to decide what to do differently (if anything). Before a few days ago, my writing had been restrained to a large degree by this. It sucks, but it's true.

But I'm back now, doing what I can to keep things going. Wrote a small section yesterday and I'll do another here in a few minutes. It's that little bit a day that's gotten me to 200+ pages on Vitamin F, and it'll see me through to the end of the story as well. I just have to keep going.

Try to remember that when you're down, or whenever you think you need a morale boost. If you tell yourself to keep going and make and try to consistently, you'll do exactly that.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Over 200 pages? Whew, that's pretty awesome.

Also, I really like that part about telling yourself to keep going. It actually inspired me to do some work on my thesis data today.

5/19/2007  
Blogger LEN! said...

Interesting that you mention self-motivation along with working on your thesis. Working on my thesis is what taught me that particular lesson in the first place.

5/20/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home