Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Vitamin F--two months in

The first file I made for Bridgett's tale was on February 1 and dealt with her first verbal encounter with the leader of the terrorist faction, the Brotherhood of Life. On March 30, I started another file where Bridgett and several of her sorority sisters physically and mentally abuse another girl (Bridgett's best friend) just because of her sexual preference.

One of the things I keep in the notebook I have for this story, is a running log of each file that serves as a scattered puzzle piece of the whole tale. I mark down the number of words, the page length, and the properly formatted page length (my page length times 1.78). Here is the current tally after two months of work:

Words: 34,005
Page Length: 67.35
Proper Format Length: 119.883

I'd like to point out that I've written another couple of pages since I figured these stats up. I'll try to keep a monthly log of how these values progress, all leading to the inevitable completed first draft.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home