Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Go, Go, Joanna Dark

Ah, Joanna Dark, you of the lovely red hair w/ blonde streak and the fighting instinct... I wish I could play your game. Aside from that, I finished her book. Good stuff. Lots of fun, did what it had to do, as far as setting up the original game goes. I did see a few bits that were a little rushed so that Mr. Rucka could keep up with his heavy workload.

Also, I've noticed the date. Apparently, it's a New Year. Good for the calendar makers, but it never seems much different to me. Aside from that, I've decided now's a time as good as any to recommit to writing. In particular, I've decided that I want to write, on average, a page a day from Ashes of War. This doesn't mean I can't write other things or do something else entirely. Nor does it mean I can't write more than a page a day. It just means, on average. I've got one so far, and I'm about to write another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home