Friday, December 30, 2005

Mid-book Update

I usually say something about the books I finish, and I know I haven't in a while. That's because The Scar is weird. It's really, really weird. So weird, I took the advice of a friend and decided to put reading that particular book on pause.

In the meantime, I started reading Perfect Dark: Initial Vector by (you guessed it) Greg Rucka. You're not reading Greg Rucka? What's wrong with you? Listen to my correct opinion and find his books now!

Actually, I found out something today concerning the Perfect Dark book. Shane, a friend who was the first person I know to utter the name "Atticus Kodiak," not only has not read the book I'm reading now, he didn't even know it was out there. I was shocked and quickly brought him up to speed. I'm sure he'll have read it by the next time I talk to him. I just found that odd since he's been waiting for a new Atticus Kodiak book for two years. Dan, I know you've been waiting 6 months. Jonathan, I know you... liked A Fistful of Rain. Of course, I still have 3 more Atticus books to read before I'm caught up.

Shane's been waiting for two years. Remind me, someone, when I'm writing novels, not to let the fans wait for two years if they really don't have to. OK, back to reading for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home