Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Boomerangs

Good Boomerang: Owen, son of the original Captain Boomerang, took up the mantle in Identitiy Crisis. Since then, people have been interested in this new character. From that interest comes a HeroClix figure, and from that came an offer to send out a free unique under a set of circumstances. I filled out the form and sent in my booster boxes. And today, I have the Captain Boomerang unique. Awesome, it's cool.

Bad Boomerang: My laziness I trying to come back aqround on me. I was going to do some investigating as to where I should get a vehicle inspection (since it should be due), but, well I didn't. It's me being lazy. And I know I'm not the only lazy person out there.

Either way, the battle to fight laziness is just like the battle for freedom--it required eternal vigilance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

I do believe that Pro Auto across from Hobby Lobby does auto inspections--and the people there are also cool, nice, and not likely to screw you. I'd recommend them.

1/31/2006  
Blogger LEN! said...

I ended up going to the Dodge dealership. I'd taken the truck there before a long time ago. Also, they treated me well and told me what they found that could go wrong in the future.

In addition, I went from having nothing done on this earlier in the day, to having new plates this afternoon.

Why new plates? There was a clerical error about 4 years ago when my dad stopped driving the truck that's mine now and started driving a 2002 Ram. The Department of Revenue marked the plates down for the opposite vehicle.

1/31/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home