Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Recruits

I managed to get two more people to at least express interest in reading my work today. Plus, yesterday I realized there was someone I should have asked about Vitamin F a long time ago.

Why the sudden shift? Why the beta reader recruitment drive? I was reading "The Warrior," by Jim Butcher (it's the newest Dresden Files novella) and it ends with a character remarking how people rarely take the choices they're offered to make their lives better. That's absolutely true and I knew that I needed to do something to get my act in gear.

By the end of the week, at last two people will have read my work for the first time. One of those was earlier today and was pretty close to the target demographic for Vitamin F.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home