Monday, March 31, 2008

Feedback from Multiple Angles

First bit of feedback came from Angie. She finished reading Vitamin F over the weekend. She knew what decisions were going to be made, but the way that scene came about didn't quite happen the way she imagined. Angie didn't feel an epilogue chapter was necessary, which is good. The more I think about it, the more I see such a thing takes away from the story.

This is good news. One of my readers has read Vitamin F. Now if I could get a couple others to that point--Hi Dan! Hi Lyndsey!--it would be awesome. Speaking of which, I need to get some reading to a couple of others. I've got to live up to my end of the bargain.

Next bit of feedback is about my thesis. Apparently, Scheibe has a few comments already and he's going to have full comments for me within 10 days. Maybe it's lip service, maybe not, but it's better than nothing.

Finally, I heard something odd from my Mom earlier. Someone at church asked her today if she's ever going to get a daughter-in-law. And Mom decides to fill me in on this to. My response was simple: If I could fix that, I would, but I should be a certified "Boyfriend Detector." If I like a girl, there's a good chance she's already got a boyfriend.

I do understand that a lot of my ideas and motivation come from my perpetual lack of female companionship. I'm not so foolish as to let a real opportunity pass me by anymore. But those opportunities are few and far between. Anyway, I've got other matters to deal with right now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home