Monday, March 10, 2008

Views from Mind & Machine

I'm not putting as many images up as I wanted to, partially because I had to fight for so long to get the ones I've gotten on here. First comes the antagonist of Mind & Machine, Der Former. He has a brown cape and gold armor. He also has the distinction with being the only character in the book that can truly fly under their own power.

Next is Sandra Bright. She's got long blonde hair with a pair of braids crossing over the crown of her head. So far, she runs around in a red gown, although, I'm thinking about changing that up a little now that I've come back to writing the character. Bright is a source of information and inspiration to our protagonist, Commander. She may not be the supreme allied commander I thought she was a few weeks back, but Bright is definately the one character who is the most in control of her own powers. She also knows the most about what's going on.

I might try to get the color versions up at some point. Also, I'm going to "try" to get images going of the other characters as well.
Before I forget, I've got to find a name for a demon character. This demon is partially human (as are most in The Golden Hollow), has a gnarled, withered appearance, and rules over his particular group of demons. Any input will be appreciated.

Finally, I just wanted to say that I've gotten to Chapter 7 of the second draft of Vitamin F. I'm also taking advantage of the process to write an extensive synopsis. I'm going to have to do it sooner or later.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home