Sunday, March 30, 2008

Low Productivity

I haven't gotten much done over the past few days. Sure a good friend of mine was back in town and we hung out some, but I still could have gotten more done.

I have managed to write out a lot more of the scene I previously mentioned. The extent that I went to--heavily pressured by the secret theme of Mind & Machine--managed to set up the climax of that book, as well as give subtle hints to its sequel. I also figured out a weird quirk the villian of the second book has: he obsessively reads Danielle Steele novels. I just thought it would be something interesting for a pyrokinetic to do frequently.

I also managed to find two more people wanting to read Vitamin F. No teeth-pulling involved. Both of them actually approached me and let me know they'd like to read the book. I guess I should contact them and give them some reading material.

I'm trying to let people know that I'm still doing things with this page, that I'm still trying to say something while reporting on the various creative discoveries I might make.

About twenty minutes ago, I read an e-mail from my professor saying that he's made a few comments on the current draft of my thesis and that it is on "the top of the pile." We'll see how long that lasts, but for now, progress.

I haven't done any more editing to Vitamin F. I haven't really typed in a week probably. I did finish reading Count Zero by William Gibson. A fair bit of cyberpunk, although it was a bit mild on impact. I might be about to jump into another Star Wars campaign, this one based on the campaign that I ran a few years back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home