Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fulfiling Promises

I thought I would go ahead and introduce you to Kadium, one of the central figures in the mythos of The Golden Hollow. Take a second and I'll fill in a few details.


Aside from the rustic qicture quality, you can see what he wears a large cloack over his armor and sits on a large throne, thinking a lot. Thinking's all he's done for a few hundred years. If you look close, you might also notice that his face is just as silver as the rest of his body. That's because he is the armor he's wearing. He's over seven feet tall, has all the qualifications of a demon, a robot, and a sorceror--even though he's an ancient being sealed inside another dimension.
In other news, one of my Vitamin F readers is on the cusp of reading the big plot twist. Remember? That little bit of information about Bridgett's chromosomes? It's exciting to get to find out a reader's honest reaction to that idea.
Finally, I might start posting a few of my shorter works online. I'm not sure if I will or not, but it's something I'm considering. If I decide to get it set up, I'll let you know.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it. It'll be cool.

11/15/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home