Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Editing Blues

--Imagine the character Calhoun Tubbs (Old Blues Singer) from In Living Color while reading this post.

You know, I was trying to move forward with the editing of Vitamin F, but my readers needed me to move backward, which made me think, "Maybe I'll just stand still." Wrote a song 'bout it. Like to hear it?--Here it go.

"Editing a book isn't easy
"It's harder trying to go over three points at a time
"Ah-ahhh"

Thank ya very much!

And I was thinking about what might make things so rough in when I go to edit something else. It's not an easy thing I'm doing here, especially when I've been wondering if one of my characters might be going bad. Wrote a song 'bout it. Like to hear it?--Here it go.

"Trying to keep a character from going bad is tough
"At least she's not trying to destroy the world all at once
"Ah-ahhh"

Thank ya very much!

Now sometimes, I can be a little tough on myself about all this. I see some people doing well with their lives and think why I don't have that. I haven't wrote no song 'bout that, but I can try to make one up right now. Like to hear it?--Here it go.

"Some people are going around making money
"But I'm about to get a big fat raise and will some day make millions
"Ah-ahhh"

Thank ya very much!

(You know I'm just having fun. That's the joy of writing and editing in the middle of the night.)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha... XD

10/11/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home