Monday, November 13, 2006

The Will To Power


I've been busy with several things as of late. One of the main things I've been doing in the past few weeks is playing a really impressive RPG, Xenosaga--Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht. It's one of those odd kinds of things that, once I jump into it, leaves a clear creative influence.

Whenever I get around to getting some art up here again, don't be too surprised if it looks a little like the KOS-MOS here to the right. But that is just a visual and with a lot of things--created by me or by someone else--the cover isn't usually the best judge of content. For instance, KOS-MOS isn't the main character of Xenosaga, not by a longshot.

Since I've just finished this wonderful game, I thought I'd stop and give a shameless plug for it. It's really a lot of fun. And the religious meataphor that I've heard so much about, is incredibly subdued. I'm sure Xenosaga--Episode II will more than make up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home