Saturday, November 04, 2006

Suffused with Sound 1

I'm going to be starting a string of posts dealing with developing My Soundscope. As I draw out the various visuals of this widespread epic, I'll be sharing them here. First, I'm going to share a vehicle that I thought of.


This looks a lot like a helocopter, and works much in the same way. The difference is that there are no rotors. Instead, there is a projected energy ring that creates a propulsion field. This ring, or halo, is what gives this vehicle its name: halocopter.

The halocopter will primarily show up in those areas that are somewhat futuristic. This is just a way to understand that this is a different world from our own, full of different rules, different ideas, all the while having the same hopes, dreams, and machinations.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home