Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm not bragging, I'm "inspiring"

When I talk about a two page per day average, it could be called bragging. The same for when I share new ideas. Or perhaps when I spout off random information. None of it's to brag. I say these things to either share knowledge or to help those looking for ideas find their way.

I'm still thinking and working on Ashes of War and I don't think that's going to change. I just shifted my writing focus to the character of Rakkan and his homeland, Sayoku. I've also just started reading two books (at a rate of a chapter a day). The thesis demands a draft be made.

Yet, I still think of new things, or rather, remember old ones. I mentioned before a few thoughts I had on "My Soundscope." I've thought this should be a quest, somewhat in the Final Fantasy tradition. If a bad guy has a chorus with his theme, that chorus should be there to support their boss.

What I'd like to do, is perhaps put forth an open challenge as far as writing is concerned. I know a few of you write and have been getting a lot done recently. Let's feed off that, let's keep those creative fires burning. I propose we challenge ourselves--and each other--in some sort of friendly competition.

Who's up for it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home