Monday, September 26, 2005

Words from Sponsors not ours...

I feel I should address a few things about a certain advertisment and this web log.

The nature of this site is to give me a forum to discuss various things that come to mind an allow others to comment on them. Primarily among these is my efforts to get my writing published. This is very important to me. I try to take it somewhat seriously. So, when I make serious claims about why I haven't been as successful as I'd like to be, as per the previous post, I mean for it to be a mostly serious discussion.

That being said, I have been a supporter of the Imagirobics program developed by Jim Powers. It is a brilliant self-help tool. I don't have the money or time to devote to the program, so I'll just have to write those 7 bestselling novels on my own, which is ok with me. However, Jim, I don't want you to use posts where I'm discussing writing 100% for the purposes of selling your product.

If you have a comment, please make it, but make sure it is both relevant and constructive.

1 Comments:

Blogger LEN! said...

Jim--for the record, I still support Imagirobics. We should talk about promotion opportunities for it some time.

Madcackler--I know you're just Mr. Powers' publicist, so don't take anything I've said to be an attack on you. I don't shoot the messenger.

9/27/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home