Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My Soundscope

There's a great track off the third RahXephon soundtrack called "My Soundscope." It's an exercise in minimalist music, with a sweet sound that slowly winds up and down like a wind-up doll that can't quite run out of power, but still doesn't have enough power to keep going. I think I'm gong to use it as a primer to write something... I don't have a clue what that will be.

I have submitted "The Golden Hollow" once more, this time to the e-zine Anti Muse. Their format is very, very eclectic, interested more in a good story than what genre it may or may not include. It doesn't pay much, but... at this stage, I'm more interested in getting something out there. The money will come in time.

I'm still weighing some options on where I'll send "Blood Draw" next. I've looked at information about a few places, but I need to look at those and decide what would work best for the story. So, if anyone likes reading about vampires and/or westerns, tell me and I'll send you something to read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel C. said...

Good Luck!

9/29/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home