Thursday, July 07, 2005

Building Thoughts

I've decided if I ever have the power to have a movie made based on some other source material in the science fiction genre, I'd go for a live action, US made RahXephon movie. I think I could do it justice. I'm listening to one of my RahXephon CDs right now, trying to get myself motivated.

You'd think someone who made driver's liscenses for a living could tell if one was real or a fake. Between that and the inablility for them to take a copy of my birth cerificate, I have to make another drive to collect that.

I feel like I'm in a calm rut right now... and just above my head, there's all kinds of stuff going on. I can't decide if I want to rewrite some Commander stuff, write more of Ashes of War, or sort something out in between everything. Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home