Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Consolodating Recent Thoughts

Between the holidays and work, my computer has recently been taking up the hobby of "large paperweight." Luckily, I think that title is getting tossed. Here's what's been happening in random order:

1. Played a lot of video games. I've got a full stack of PS2 games now, so I don't have much reason to be bored. I also got a nice mp3 player for Christmas and get a lot of use out of it.

2. Plotted a short story in around two hours time. No title for the story yet, but it is another tale of Commander going up against the forces of the Blue psychics. (Note to self: explain the color types here at a future date.)

3. Got upgraded from "temporary" to "seasonal" at work. This means I'm not fired. In fact, it means that I'm firmly part of the staff.

4. The villain of my childhood died. Saddam Hussein was hung the other day and I'm just now starting to really absorb that fact. Think about it--how often does the bad guy get caught, tried, convicted, and executed?

5. Was invited to go to a party by a nice, cute girl. Pity another friend of mine couldn't put the verbal fencing on hold for 30 seconds so I could say, "Yes, I'd love to go." I might make a play to rectify this situation in a couple of days. Not the verbal fencing, but the interaction with the nice, cute girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home