Friday, December 08, 2006

Writing Notes 12-7-2006

Just a description of the current state of things.

1. Got a little bit of Ashes of War going again. I'm working on something of a chase sequence. Several giant anteaters chasing each other while their riders clash swords.

2. My Soundscope is slowly coming together. The characters are starting to develop in my mind as actual characters and not placeholders for characters. The big debate right now is over how many primary male protagonists there will be (one or two). I need a duelist and a computer expert, but I'm not sure if it should be the same character.

3. Been talking to a few friends I haven't spoken with in quite a while. I was reminded that I not only have a mostly finished short story that I can polish, but I also have a draft of a novel I can do the same thing with. This is why I decided I needed to get back to writing again. Slow and steady wins the race.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home