Monday, November 27, 2006

Suffused with Sound 4

In My Soundscope, if someone sees this--



--they should probably run. Why? As I'm sure you might have already guessed, this is the emblem on the front of Mindfist's T-shirt, the single biggest advertisment of his identity outside of attacking people. Speaking of which...

This is just a rough sketch of a scene I thought of during the drive to Neelyville this past Thursday morning. This is the end of a big fight he's had with a combat android, where he's driven her into the ground so hard, a crater forms twice in the same spot. I had another sketch I was going to share, but it's really, really bad. The only thing to note about that sketch is that it, and the one posted here, show Mindfist's aura in the rough shape of an arm throwing a punch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home