Monday, April 03, 2006

News From Neelyville

Exhausted from the time change and talking with friends until (technically) 5AM, I was surprisingly awakened around five hours later. My parents called saying they were heading up here to find no sodium things to cook with--as part of Dad's treatment, he can't have any salt.

Later, they arrived. Mom and Dad are both doing well. Dad had quite a bit of energy, which is good considering all that's happened. Mom is weathering the passing storm, as it were.

Funny thing, right after they left here today, some quick, nasty storms came through the area. When I talked to them again later on, they said they kept away from all the storms.

In other news, Dad informed my that my truck is my truck. It's paid for. It's mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home