Monday, June 05, 2006

Intimidation Through Length

I've been doing some communicating with "my peers" about what to do about my thesis. I've gotten some feedback and I've made some progress as well on my own. As part of all this, I've been given a copy of an old undergraduate study on a very similar topic.

The undergratuate paper was 32 pages. Other than text, there was a table of contents, a cover page, graphs, and references at the end. And it was single-spaced. I tell myself it doesn't matter because I will write with a writer's approach, conserving words to strengthen the overall language.

Of course, time is my enemy as well. I might be able to bullshit my way into getting my defense done later next week, but that's about the only way I'm going to get away with it.

I'm done stressing out now. Time to get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home