Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Taking the Initiative

In trying to fix the last few questions on my thesis, I was supposed to have a meeting with another member of the Biology faculty. I managed to get the idea today to just track him down myself and I got lucky. We talked about the problems I'd been having and I found out that there wasn't a solution to be had on this campus.

Still, I was given some contact information to hopefully get some answers. I sent an e-mail, and, a few hours later, I got a reply.

It's great to get answers. I really wish the answers amounted to "It can't be done." If this one thing can't be done, then I've been finished since last week. I don't mind doing things right, but I don't want to have the system force procrastination on me. I do enough procrastination by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home