Monday, June 06, 2005

Good, Bad, and the Eye of the Beholder

It's our perceptions that control how we see things. Early today, I felt like today was just a long anticipation period for tomorrow (see previous post for my thoughts on that). However, I called up my sister late in the afternoon and that changed.

Both of us have currently been running through the thought of "How do I get a good job with my degree?" or "What is it that I'm supposed to be doing?" It's a common thing for both of us to one degree or another. What was cool about talking to April today was the fact that, in my opinion, I think we managed to cheer each other up--we pointed out for each other what we could do to make things work out for us, at least for the time being.

After that, I managed to plan out what I needed to do with my class on Monday and when I should write up my test. The only flaw with the plan I came up with is that it bites into my time in the Geoscience lab working on my thesis, but that's something I can work on all summer long. I've decided to stop rushing it.

As far as "The Gunfight" goes, I'm about to take care of those edits, so a new draft should be along shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home