Friday, May 27, 2005

The B-2 Bomber isn't the only "dragon lady."

Spy pilots once called the B-2 Bomber "dragon lady" because when she's mean she acts like a dragon, but when she's nice, she dances like a sophisticated lady. I'd like to apply this to the comics I get.

This week, I had 9 comics, one Berserk manga book, and the first Vampire Hunter D novel. I'm not a big list guy, and I'm definately not a merchandise guy. There's so much good stuff, but there is quite a lot of it.

After two days, I've finally got my comics read (well, all except the Vampire Hunter D--novels take time). Damn, there was some good stuff this week. My faves were Berserk, Green Lantern, and Adventures of Superman.

Good week for comics. Go read some.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel C. said...

I do read the comics! I just have to wait a week longer than most people!

Q

5/29/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home